As of 16 May this year, the arrivals in the Italian Republic of Bulgaria must submit a "green certificate", which proves that they have a negative test for COVID-19 - molecular or antigen, taken by a sample of the nose and made up to 48 hours. before their entry into the country. If they do not submit a negative test, they are required to observe 10-day quarantine, and after expiration should be tested again.
They also need to complete a pre-digital localization form available at the following address: https://app.euplf.eu/#/.
Exceptions to the test and quarantine test are admitted in the following cases, but provided that there are no symptoms of coronavirus:
- crew of means of transport;
- travel staff;
- entry into the country by A list of "A" (San Marino and Vatican);
- entering the country for a period not exceeding 120 hours of proven reasons related to work, health or absolute emergency at the expiry of which the citizen should immediately leave the territory of Italy, otherwise it is subject to quarantine;
- a personal vehicle transit during Italian territory, for a period not exceeding 36 hours, at the expiry of which the citizen should immediately leave the territory of Italy, otherwise subject to quarantine;
- cross-border workers traveling at work;
-Pressed to enterprises and companies whose primary or secondary headquarters are in Italy; - for trips abroad for proven reasons related to work, for a period not exceeding 120 hours;
- EU employees or international organizations, diplomatic agents, administrative and technical staff of diplomatic and consular missions, military personnel, etc.;
- Students and students attending classes in an educational establishment, which is in a country different from the country of residence and return at least once a week.