RECEIPT OF TICKETS
- The tickets purchases via the online system are received at the cashiers of Union Ivkoni no later than 60 minutes before the departure from the relevant bus stop, and under particular circumstances – from the driver of the bus, during entering the bus.
- In order to receive your ticket, you shall provide an employee at a cashiers of Union Ivkoni Ltd. with a reservation counterfoil or with the reservation number. Otherwise, Union Ivkoni Ltd. is entitled to deny you the issuance of a ticket and no transport service may be provided to you.
- The received ticket contains the data that you have entered during the reservation. It is a responsibility of the passenger to check the data listed on the ticket immediately after its receipt and also to learn the whole information that might be of interest to him or her before purchasing a ticket. The entering of incorrect or incomplete data by the passenger will make the purchase of the ticket invalid. In such cases, Union Ivkoni Ltd. is not liable for the making of the purchase of a bus ticket and for the performance of the transportation.
- The validity of a purchased two-way ticketis 6 /six/ months as of the first day of travel.
REVALIDATIONS AND ANNULMENTS
CLIENTS who have purchased bus tickets via union-ivkoni.com for travelling with Union Ivkoni Ltd. are entitled to:
- Revalidate the ticket (change of the date and time of the travel) – solely and only in case of availability of free seats for the wished date and time. The change can be made solely and only at the cashiers of the company, no later than 1 hour before departure. For that purpose, the CLIENT shall provide the number of the reservation, the reservation counterfoil or the ticket (if such ticket has already been issued). The revalidation shall be made in compliance with the following terms and conditions:
- Up to 24 hours after the departure from the relevant bus station – the CLIENT does not owe a penalty;
- From 23.59 hours until 1 hour before the departure from the relevant bus station – the CLIENT owes a penalty of 10 percent of the value of the ticket;
- From 1 hours before departure until 1 hour after the departure from the relevant bus station – the CLIENT owes a penalty of 30 percent of the value of the ticket;
- More than 1 hour after the departure from the relevant bus station – the ticket is deemed to have been used and it cannot be revalidated;
- Only one revalidation is allowed in a certain direction.
- Set a date and time for a two-way open ticket – solely and only in case ofavailability of free seats for the wished date and time. The setting can be made solely and only at the cashiers of the company, no later than 1 hour before departure from the relevant bus station. For that purpose, the CLIENT shall provide the purchased ticket.
- Annul the ticket (cancellation of the travel) under the following terms and conditions:
- Up to 48 hours before the departure from the relevant bus station, whereas the CARRIER shall compensate the CLIENT for the total value of the ticket;
- From 48 hours until 24 hours before the departure from the relevant bus station, where as the CARRIER shall compensate the CLIENT for 90 percent of the value of the ticket;
- From 23.59 hours until 1 hour before the departure from the relevant bus station, where as the CARRIER shall compensate the CLIENT for 70 percent of the value of the ticket;
- Less than 1 hour before the departure and 1 hour after the departure from the relevant bus station, whereas the CARRIER shall compensate the CLIENT for 50 percent of the value of the ticket;
- More than 1 hour after the departure from the relevant bus station – the ticket is deemed to have been used and the CLIENT is not compensated for any amount;
- Cancellation of use of a service that has been paid at the cashiers shall be made only during the work hours of the cashiers at which the ticket has been purchased and only after its original has been returned in its wholeness.
- Cancellation of use of a service that has been paid via bank card or via online payment shall be made via telephone on the national telephone numbers of the company or at a cashiers, whereas the provision of a reservation number is necessary. If the ticket has already been issued at a cashiers, cancellation can be made only during the work hours of the cashiers at which the ticket has been purchased and only after its original has been returned in its wholeness.
- The revalidated ticket is not subject to annulment.
- The two-way ticket shall be deemed to be one whole unit. In case that the first direction of the ticket has been used, the second one can only be revalidated in compliance with the terms and conditions for revalidation.
- A two-way open ticket is enabled with the right of only one revalidation in the first direction.
In case of cancellation of a travel, the amount paid for a ticket that has been purchased via the online system shall be recovered via bank transfer in accordance with the terms and conditions for cancellation of travel and annulment, within 10 /ten/ business days as of the date of the annulment of the ticket. The receipt of the amounts from the annulments depends on the bank terms and conditions of the bank that has issued the card of the CLIENT.
LIABILITY OF UNION IVKONI Ltd.
- The ticket constitutes a contract for bus transportation between the passenger and the carrier. The carrier undertakes its responsibilities in accordance with Art. 42 - Art.48 of the Law on Automobile Transportations.
- In consideration of the ticket bought by the CLIENT, Union Ivkoni Ltd. provides automobile transportation on the listed route.
- In consideration of the ticket bought by the CLIENT, Union Ivkoni Ltd. provides a seat in accordance with the choice of the client, whereas the schemes for the choice of seats are given as an example and they are subject to change by the company.
- The carrier is not liable for delay in the schedule in case of circumstances beyond its control, such asstrikes, traffic jams, bad atmospheric conditions, crashes, technical accident of the transportation vehicle during travelling and other circumstances that the carrier could not foresee and/or prevent, whereas the listing is not explicit.
- In case of non-performance of a travel directly attributable to the carriercompany, the passenger shall be compensated for 100 percent of the value of the ticket for the non-performed section, as well as for the direct expenses with regards to the travel of the passenger to the place of departure of the bus, provided that thereare documents confirming this.
6. Union Ivkoni Ltd. is not liable for luggage that has been lost or stolen before the checking in the bus or after the handing over of the luggage upon the arrival at the relevant bus station. The carrier is liable with regards to the luggage that is situated in the transportation vehicle, unless the harm or the lack of it is due to the nature or the defects of the luggage itself, or in case that even though there were suitable measures applied, the prevention of the harms was not possible (unpreventable force). The carrier shall store the luggage that nobody has sought after with the standard care due by every good traderand it shall be liable for their storage within the term of 3 months.
LIABILITY OF THE CLIENT
- The CLIENT is obliged to check whether the data printed on his or her ticket is correct. Union Ivkoni Ltd. does not have an obligation to correct any mistakes after the contract has been concluded.
- The CLIENT is obliged tomaintain the wholeness of the received ticket. Union Ivkoni Ltd. is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. No copies of tickets shall be issued.
- The CLIENT bears personal financial liability for the harms he or she has caused to the transportation vehicle.
- The transportation of children below the age of 14 years is not allowed, if they are unattended by an adult companion or if they do not travel in compliance with the applicable legislation.
- The transportation of children who have reached the age of 14 shall be performed under the condition of provision of a Power of Attorney that has been certified by a notary public/declaration by both of the parents and a valid ID card/passport;
- The transportation of children whose height is below 150 cm and whose weight is below 36 kg shall be performed solely and only if there is a provided safety chair;
PRICING OF THE TICKETS
The prices of the tickets announced via union-ivkoni.com for travelling with Union Ivkoni Ltd. are in Bulgarian leva.
Union Ivkoni Ltd. retains its right to change the prices announced at union-ivkoni.com.
When the price of the ticket is changed, the valid price is the one that has been in force as at the moment of purchasing of the ticket by the CLIENT.
In case of ONLINE purchasing, no additional taxes are calculated on the price of the bus tickets.
TRANSPORTATION OF LUGGAGE
The CLIENT is entitled to transportation of the following types of luggage:
*HAND LUGGAGE UP TO 5 KG WITH DIMENSIONS OF 30x40x15 CM
*PERSONAL LUGGAGE/LUGGAGE CHECKED AT THE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT UP TO 50 KG
Union Ivkoni Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for the Hand Luggage of the CLIENT which is not checked and which is situated at the passenger compartment of the motor transportation vehicle.
The purchased ticket provides the CLIENT with the right of transportation in the luggage compartment for free of up to 50 kg of personal luggage,divided in one or two suitcases with the following dimensions: 80х60х40. In such case, the CLIENT receives a luggage receipt in accordance with the provisions of Art. 39 of the LAW ON AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORTATIONS.
No transportation of luggage is allowed in case that no luggage receipt has been issued or in case that the luggage does not belong to a passenger.
In accordance with Art. 37, para. 4 of the Law on Automobile Transportation, no acceptance and transportation of packages and luggage is allowed in case that they do not belong to a passenger.
The placement and carrying of money (irrespective of the currency and the amount), securities, documents, credit and debit cards, traveler’s cheques, securities, items of numismatic and art value, jewels and other articles made of precious metals, precious and semi-precious stones, GSM devices, smart devices and tablets, all types of video and audio equipment, computer configurations and portable computers, charging devices, optical devices and parts for the latter in the luggage of the passengers that is transported in the luggage compartment of the buses is not allowed. In case of total or partial lack and/or harm of luggage containing the precious items, articles and similar stuff listed above, in spite of the prohibition of their transportation, Union Ivkoni shall not be liable for the latter and it shall not pay the passenger their value, neither shall it compensate him or her for these items.
The placement and carrying of firearms and ammunitions, explosives and flammable products, smoke bombs and cartridges, dynamite, black powder and plastic explosives, mines, grenades and other containers and devices loaded with explosives, capsule detonators, detonators and wicks, inflammable and/or poisonous chemical substances, fireworks and other pyrotechnical items, narcotic drugs, sedating, psychotropic and poisonous substances and/or their analogues, as well as precursors or devices and materials for the production of narcotic substances, items or substances, which, due to their nature or package, constitute risk for the lives and the health of the persons travelling in the bus, movable cultural objects, with regards to which there is no issued permit, certificate or another type of document that proves the right of their storage, use and transportation, religious materials of forbidden cults and organizations or of cults and organizations that have not been registered on the territory of the country, excise goods, the excise over which has not been paid, excise goods /such as cigarettes and alcohol/, the excise over which has been paid, but which exceed the quantity limits for personal use determined by law, all types of skimming devices for ATMs, which are forbidden by law, all other types of goods and substances, which are forbidden by law, in the luggage of passengers (irrespective of whether they are being carried in the hand luggage or being transported in the luggage compartment of the bus) is forbidden.
Exception: the firearms and ammunitions owned by citizensfor the purposes of self-defense, hunting, sports, cultural values and collection may be transported only as hand luggage in strict compliance with the provisions of the legislation in force with regards to the manner of maintenance, carrying and use of such firearms.
TRANSPORTATION OF PETS AND OTHER ANIMALS
Union Ivkoni Ltd. allows solely and only the transportation of guide dogsaccompanying a disabled passenger.
Union Ivkoni Ltd. does not allow the transportation of pets and other animals.
SMOKING IS FORBIDDEN IN THEBUSES OFUNION IVKONI EOOD!
THE IMPORT AND CONSUMMATION OF FOOD, ALCOHOLIC DRINKS AND SOFT DRINKS IN THE PASSENGERS’ COMPARTMENT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN! All of the buses that serve lines with length over 300 kilometers in one direction, are provided with a mini bar that offers dry food, mineral water, hot and cold soft drinks, and beer. The bar is accessible for the clients only during the regulated breaks.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS REGARDING THE ONLINE SYSTEM
In order to access the online system, one needs the following:
- Internet Connection
Internet browser – minimal versions: Mozilla Firefox 8.0; Internet Explorer 8 or Google Chrome.
In all other cases that are not explicitly described in the present General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the LAW ON AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORTATIONS, ORDINANCE No. 33 of 03.11.1999 regarding the Public Transportation of Passangers and Luggage on the Territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria in force shall be applied.
The present General Terms and Conditions shall also apply to the selling of bus tickets on the cashiers of Union Ivkoni Ltd. In case of discrepancy between the terms and conditions written on the back of the ticket and the present General Terms and Conditions, the clauses of the present General Terms and Conditions shall prevail. The present General Terms and Conditions shall also apply with regards to the implementation of OCCASIONAL TRANSPORT OF PASSENGERS, whereas in case of application of different travelling terms and conditions, the latter shall be agreed in the concrete contract for occasional transport of passengers concluded with the relevant COUNTERPARTY.
By purchasing a transportation document, the CLIENT accepts the General Terms and Conditions fully and without any exception!